Krispy Kreme Fundraising
To ensure the best quality, we only ever deliver fresh!
CONFIRMATION CONTRACT - AU
Krispy Kreme Australia Pty Ltd fundraising staff are at your disposal to assist with the responsibilities of planning your forthcoming fundraiser functions. All fundraising orders and agreements are made upon, and subject to, the rules and regulations of Krispy Kreme fundraiser events, as they may be in effect from time to time, and the following regulations:
- All fundraising orders must be placed online by 5pm, fourteen (14) days prior to the date of scheduled pick-up or delivery. The furthest available date that can be selected for pick-up or delivery will be within 90 days from date of order placement.
- All fundraising orders placed with In-Store Pick-Up or Airport Pick-Up must be picked up on the collection date and within the pickup hours that have been selected by customer at time of order placement. Failure to do so will result in the fundraising order being cancelled, and all purchased goods disposed of; Krispy Kreme Australia will not be liable for any refunds or replacement of purchased goods in such cases.
- All cancellations must be received by this office no later than 7 (seven) days prior to scheduled pick-up or delivery. Cancelled orders not received 7 (seven) days in advance are subject to a charge of 50% of the total purchase price.
- Once an order has been placed, Krispy Kreme Australia is not able to honour any request for changes to the order, including but not limited to: (i) order quantity (ii) product selection (iii) store pick-up location (iv) airport pick-up location (v) delivery address (vi) billing or shipping details. If any changes are necessary, customers must follow the cancellation policy defined above, and place a new order that adheres to all Fundraising terms and conditions. Any new fundraising order must be received by this office 14 (fourteen) days prior to the date of scheduled pick-up or delivery.
- Various payment methods are available for fundraising orders. Each fundraising order must be paid for, in its entirety, by the customer placing the order, using only one of the following payment methods:
- (i) Visa
- (ii) Mastercard
- (iii) American Express
- (v) Bank Deposit; for orders placed with payment method of Bank Deposit selected, final payment for the fundraising orders must be made 7 (seven) days prior to the day of the scheduled pick-up/delivery. If payment is not received when due, fundraiser will be considered cancelled, and order will not be fulfilled.
- Krispy Kreme Fundraising performance: Performance of the Agreement by Krispy Kreme fundraising shall be excused if such performance is prevented or impaired due to labour disputes or strikes; accidents; federal, state or local government regulations; or any other cause beyond the control of Krispy Kreme. In no event shall Krispy Kreme be responsible for loss of profit or other collateral or consequential damages.
- In order to receive a fundraising discount, the following criteria must be met: (i) organisation must be non-profit (ii) organisation must supply this office with a charity fundraising number or proof of non-profit status (iii) organisation must meet minimum order requirements (iv) organisation must comply with Krispy Kreme retail prices. * Should there be suspicion or evidence that the aforementioned criteria have not been met, Krispy Kreme Australia reserves the right to cancel any order at any time, and close any customer’s fundraising account, thereby assuming the customer’s relinquishment of access to and purchase of, all Krispy Kreme Fundraising products and discounted pricing. If any orders have been placed by any party without the aforementioned criteria having been met, Krispy Kreme Australia will issue an additional financial charge to said party, that will be calculated based on the full, non-discounted, non-Fundraising Recommended Retail Price of the purchased doughnuts.
- You will indemnify Krispy Kreme at full value of the relevant goods, for any loss of damage to promotional materials and doughnut transport containers caused while the goods are in your care.
- The fulfilment of all fundraising orders is contingent upon a minimum order quantity of 30 (thirty) dozen doughnuts per order. The minimum order quantity must pertain to a single order, that is: (i) for pick-up or delivery on a single date, and (ii) from/to a single pick-up/delivery location. This single order, as defined, cannot be divided into multiple suborders, dates, or locations.
PRODUCTS, PRICES AND ORDERS
• All products advertised on the Site are subject to availability. Products are available only in the styles and colours displayed or as otherwise indicated. We endeavour to ensure that the products and descriptions of them on the Site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that the Site is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. Please be aware that colours appear differently on different monitors.
• The price payable for any product(s) is the price specified on the Site at the time of placing the order, in Australian dollars and inclusive of goods and services tax (GST). Prices displayed on the Site may change at any time. All transactions are processed in Australian dollars (AUD).
• You acknowledge that, by placing an order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery (or arrange collection as the case may be) of the product(s) ordered at price specified on this Site at the time you place your order.
• Delivery availability and price will vary based on location, the quantity of product being purchased, and the date of delivery. Deliveries are available Monday – Friday only, and are excluded from Saturday – Sunday, selected public holidays, and any other date that Krispy Kreme Australia has deemed disabled for deliveries.
• The price of delivery for each order will only be provided at the order checkout once all shipping details have been entered. This delivery price is determined by a live quoting system that calculates price based on location and order quantity.
• Delivery services are available in selected areas in NSW, QLD, WA, and VIC only. We do not deliver to South Australia, Northern territory, Tasmania, or the ACT. Krispy Kreme Australia reserves the right to alter the: (i) prices of deliveries, and (ii) the locations at which delivery services are available at any time. Available delivery locations will be displayed in the Shipping Method field on the Checkout page.
• A delivery availability check will be available at the Checkout page. Upon entering a valid postcode into the relevant search bar, this feature will display the delivery and pick-up options available for the suburbs corresponding to the postcode.
• As a general guide, deliveries are available within an approximate 1 (one) hour drive from the CBD of Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, and Brisbane. However, delivery areas are determined by the proximity to the closest Krispy Kreme store and courier service availability.
Receiving your delivery
• We recommend that you have your order delivered to an address where someone will be present during business hours to sign for the delivery. If the delivery address is unattended, our couriers are authorised to leave the goods in a safe location at that address as deemed by the courier. A courier may deem a delivery location unsafe if:
(a) There is no sheltered area to leave the goods away from street or public view
(b) There is no access to the building, unit/apartment
(c) There is no suitable place to leave the delivery.
• If a safe location cannot be found, the courier will return the product to the dispatch location. An additional delivery fee will be payable if you require the product to be redelivered.
• For deliveries to a business address, should the recipient not be available, the delivery will be left at the reception. In the instance the reception is not available, delivery will be left with a colleague.
• If you have any specific delivery requirements, you must note these in the ‘shipping instructions’ on checkout. Specific delivery times requested in the ‘shipping instructions’ will be disregarded.
• Orders cannot be delivered to post office boxes or postal lockers.
• Krispy Kreme does not take responsibility for any delay or loss in deliveries caused by, or in any way connected with, any cause outside of our reasonable control including but not limited to shortfall of supplies, courier delays, strikes, industrial disputes, terrorism, riot, fire, storm and other acts of God, communications or network failures, traffic delays or accidents.
• We cannot guarantee an exact delivery time. When a Fast delivery order is placed, (subject always to circumstances outside our reasonable control as specified above), the delivery will be made any time within the delivery time window. Actual delivery time will be dependent on the individual delivery driver’s schedule and your requested delivery address.
• In-Store Pick Up is a service for which no shipping fee must be paid, excluding product and service fees, whereby a customer can place their fundraising order online, and collect the product from a Krispy Kreme Australia store. Customers can select any available pick-up date, from all available dates; the order must be picked up on chose date, during the listed store operating hours, selected at the checkout.
• The preferred store location must be chosen during checkout. Stores available for selection may vary depending on factors including but not limited to store closures due to public holidays or any other reason but will generally consist of selected locations listed on our Store Locator page.
• In-Store Pick Up is not available at Krispy Kreme Stores in South Australia, or NT, and is unavailable from third party stockists including 7-Eleven, Jesters, BP and Woolworths.
• Krispy Kreme Australia does not offer a same day order and collect-in-store service. Fundraising orders must be placed by 5pm, 14 (fourteen) days prior to the date of scheduled pick-up.
• Our doughnuts are perishable goods and need to adhere to shelf life standards. Should your order remain uncollected by the end of the business day of your nominated collection store and date, your order will be disposed of accordingly and may not be collected.
• Airport Pick-Up is available for a booking fee of $30 plus $4 (four) per dozen ordered, excluding product and service fees. Customers can select any Airport Pick-Up location from the following options only:
- Cairns - Aerocare, Building 74 Airport Avenue, Cairns International Airport QLD 4870
- Mackay - Building 11, Roy Steen Street, Mackay Airport QLD 4740
- Rockhampton - Aerocare, Virgin Freight Shed, Rockhampton Airport, Terminal Drive, Rockhampton, QLD, 4701
- Townsville - Pak Fresh Handling, Cnr Viscount Dr & Gypsymoth Court, Townsville Airport, Garbutt QLD 4814
- Hobart - Aerocare, 102 Holyman Ave, Hobart Airport, Cambridge, TAS, 7170
• All Airport Pick-Up orders are subject to availability and to flight changes at the discretion of the relevant carrier. Krispy Kreme accepts no responsibility and will not offer any compensation for: (i) changes to or delays in freight delivery; and (ii) damage to or loss.
RETURNS AND GUARANTEE POLICY
In addition to the rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under relevant law including the Australian Consumer Law, Krispy Kreme offers you the following benefits under our Returns and Guarantee policy:
• We endeavour to deliver high quality and fresh doughnuts.
• You need to inspect the product(s) immediately upon receipt at your nominated delivery address. If the product(s), when initially received by you, is damaged or faulty, or if there is a shortfall or error in your order, you must contact our Head office within 24 hours of receiving the product, either via phone call or, if it is outside of office hours, via email to email@example.com or our contact form on our website, and provide the following details:
(i) your full name, address, telephone number (during business hours) and email address;
(ii) your order number;
(iii) a detailed explanation of the fault, error or reason for the return; and
(iv) clear photographic evidence of the fault, error or reason for the return.
• You do not have to return faulty products to us.
• Once you submit your claim, if we assess that your product(s) when delivered to you were in fact faulty, crushed, damaged or were not satisfactory due to deterioration caused by travel conditions, we will, at our option:
(i) attempt another delivery (on a date we specify) to you at our cost to replace the product(s) with an identical product or a product(s) of equivalent value and specifications; or
(ii) refund the purchase price for the faulty product(s).
• Once you submit your claim, if we assess that there was a genuine error or shortfall with your order, we will take all reasonable steps to correct the error or shortfall.
• Returns will not be accepted by Krispy Kreme if:
(i) the fault or damage to the product(s) has been caused by accident or by misuse by either you or a third party; or
(ii) the product(s) has been modified or tampered with in any way by you or a third party. Krispy Kreme has various tampering detection methods in place.
• Subject always to your rights under applicable laws including the Australian Consumer Law, we reserve the right to refuse claims under this Returns and Guarantee policy in our discretion with regard to various factors including, without limitation, loss or damage not caused by us, improper or inadequate care, insufficient proof of fault, error or reason for the return or unreasonable delay.
• We do not allow returns for a change of mind.
• This Returns and Guarantee policy applies to online orders only, including delivery and collect-in-store.
• Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. These rights may be available beyond the 3-hour time frame specified above for our own Returns and Guarantee policy.
To contact Krispy Kreme Australia
Physical Address: Suite B, Ground Floor, 90-96 Bourke Rd, Alexandria, NSW 2015 Australia
Phone Number: 02 8303 1100
Fax Number: 02 8303 1199